CRAMARO TARPAULIN SYSTEMS SRL is committed to the protection of the Personal Data entrusted to it. Therefore, its management and security are guaranteed with the utmost care, in accordance with the requirements of the legislation on the protection of Personal Data (EU Regulation 679/2016).
- CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
CRAMARO TARPAULIN SYSTEMS SRL - Via Quadri Destra, 71/G, 37044 Cologna Veneta (VR), Italy; VAT no. IT04079350239; e-mail address: email@example.com.
- TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The Personal Data collected by www.cramaro.it, either independently or through third parties, includes: Usage data; Cookies; first name; surname; telephone number; company name; country; email address; various types of Data; town.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the Data Subject or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically while using this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, most of the Data requested by cramaro.it is mandatory. If the User refuses to send it, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from sending such Data, without this having any consequence on availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about what Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared by this Application, and guarantees having the right to disclose or disseminate such data, releasing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
CRAMARO TARPAULIN SYSTEMS SRL will use your personal and contact data exclusively for the purpose of:
- sending the Newsletter and updates relating to new publications on in-depth studies, opinions and research, as well as invitations to promotional events and fairs.
The processing will be carried out on the basis of your consent, as provided for by art. 6 para.1 lett. a) of the GDPR. The provision of Data is optional, as an expression of your interest, however the refusal to provide the Data makes it impossible to obtain the newsletter service, to contact you as per your request and to include you among our candidates for the open positions on our site.
- responding to requests for assistance received through the specific chat
The processing will be carried out following your request for assistance and therefore the existing contractual relationship between the parties or a pre-contractual activity is valid, as required by art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. b) of the GDPR; provision of data is strictly necessary for provision of the service.
We will not use your Personal Data for any other purpose than those described in this Policy, unless we inform you in advance and, where necessary, obtain your consent.
- DATA RETENTION
Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed, and as for an administrative request 10 years from the conclusion of the contract and the payment of the invoice;
- The Personal Data and anonymous interaction statistics collected through the chat assistance service will be kept for 10 years, after which the chat will be deleted from the database;
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the collection, by consent, for newsletters will be retained until such interest is satisfied. Further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller can be obtained from the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When processing is based on User consent, the Data Controller may retain Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of the authorities.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, upon the expiry of this term, the rights of access, deletion, correction and the right to Data Portability may no longer be exercised.
- DATA TRANSFER
The data is processed at the Data Controller's site and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located; for more information, please contact the Data Controller.
For needs related to internal organization logic and interconnection of activities, personal data collected exclusively through the contact forms may be shared with other companies of the Cramaro group.
Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which users are located. More information on the place of processing is available in the section on details of Personal Data processing.
- RIGHTS OF THE USER
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may withdraw their previously expressed consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- oppose the processing of their data. The User may object to the processing of their data when its legal basis is other than that consented to. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- accessing your data. The User is entitled to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain limitations on the processing. When certain conditions occur, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose than its conservation.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions occur, the User may request the data to be deleted by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive their data in a format that is structured, in common use and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated instruments and the processing is based on the consent of the User, relating to a contract to which the User is a party or relating to contractual provisions connected to them.
- make a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent Personal Data Protection Authority or undertake proceedings in court.
We will give your request our utmost commitment to ensure the effective exercise of your rights. They will also have the right to lodge a complaint with the national Personal Data Protection Authority.
In order to exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the Data Controller using the contact details indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and pursued by the Data Controller as swiftly as possible, and in any case within one month writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WITHDRAWING CONSENT
At any time you have the right to withdraw your consent without this however:
- prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent provided before such was withdrawn;
- prejudicing further processing of the same data on other legal bases (for example, contractual or legal obligations to which CRAMARO TARPAULIN SYSTEMS SRL) is subject).
- DETAILS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
Mailing list or Newsletter
By registering for the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically included in a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information relating to cramaro.it, may be sent. The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with cramaro.it or after making a purchase.
Personal Data processed: email, first name, surname; company, town, country, language.
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her Data, consents to their use in order to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated in the header of the form.
- Address management and sending of email messages
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts, or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.
These services may also allow us to collect data relating to the date and time of display of messages by the User, as well as the User's interaction with them, such as information on clicks on links placed in messages.
Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
MailChimp is an email address and email message sending management service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data processed: email.
- Tags management
This type of services is functional for the centralised management of tags or scripts used on this Application.
The use of these services involves the flow of User Data through them and, if necessary, its retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal Data processed: Usage data
- Statistics management
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected to track and analyze the use of this Application, creating reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and customise ads in its advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
- Infrastructure monitoring
This type of service allows this Application to monitor the use and behavior of components of the same, to allow the improvement of performance and functionality, as well as maintenance or troubleshooting.
The Personal Data processed depends on the characteristics and method of implementation of these services, which by their nature filter the activity of this Application.
Sentry (Functional Software, Inc.)
Sentry is a monitoring service provided by Functional Software, Inc.
- Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
This type of service could still collect traffic data for the web pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts is a typeface visualisation service provided by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind into its pages.
Widget Mapbox (Mapbox Inc.)
Google Fonts is a typeface visualisation service managed by Mapbox Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind into its pages.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Video Vimeo (Vimeo, LLC)
Vimeo is a video content visualisation service managed by Vimeo, LLC that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind into its pages.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.